馬來西亞生活常識

      (熱點)逾期逗留馬來西亞簽證持有人21日前應馬上離境

      廣告
      廣告

      微信掃一掃,分享到朋友圈

      (熱點)逾期逗留馬來西亞簽證持有人21日前應馬上離境
      0

      可能是新冠疫情新增確診遲遲不能有更好地管制結果,馬來西亞移民局開始強硬公告各位逾期逗留馬來西亞的外國人應在本月21號之前立即離境,否則將受到機動部隊的重點排查和強制措施,具體英文原文如下:

      截圖01.jpg

      The Immigration Department confirmed today that all foreigners with expired social visit passes would need to leave the country before or on April 21.

      Referring to news reports about the matter, Immigration director-general Datuk Khairul Dzaimee Daud said enforcement action would be taken against those who failed to do so.訪問簽證過期的外國持有人應在21號之前立即離境,否則會受到強制措施。

      He added that those who have difficulties to return to their country of origin could request for a special pass to extend their stay in the country but it would need to be supported by their respective embassies.

      “Documentation proving their financial means and residential address while in the country must be attached,” he said in a statement today.確實有出境障礙的應該申請特殊簽證,但是需要有本國大使館出具的證明文件,此些文件應包含財力報告和本地住址。

      According to news reports, foreigners from several countries received emails from their embassies in Malaysia informing them that they have until April 21 to leave the country or face fines or be detained.基本上各國大使館也是開始把馬來西亞移民局的這個通告做了說明,比如中國大使館的也有,大家可以去搜索《對持短期簽證在馬逾期居留中國公民的重要提醒》通告。

      The report stated that the date was based on the deferment period provided by the Malaysian government for foreigners possessing expired social visit passes last year after they were stranded due to the movement control order.因為很多外國人持有短期簽證已經在強制管制令MCO期間過期。

      Referring to the report, Khairul Dzaimee said the department understood that foreigners would face difficulty returning to their own countries because of the lack of flights and the Covid-19 pandemic situation in their own countries.馬來西亞相關部門也理解外國人面臨回國受阻情況的發生大部分來自航班缺失和本國新冠確診嚴重這一事實;

      But he did reveal that the department discovered several cases of pass abuse by foreigners during several enforcement operations, including working in entertainment outlets, massage centres and being involved in prostitution, scams and other violations of the law.但是這些滯留人員引發的社會問題開始得到有關部門的強烈關注,比如說各種夜場和KTV混亂;

      As of last year, 291 enforcement operations had been conducted targeting entertainment premises and massage centres with 1,281 foreigners and 83 employers being detained, he said.

      “Foreigners who have been allowed to stay in the country based on social visit passes must comply with the rules and regulations set under the Immigration Act,” he added. 那么截止到20年底,已經有291次的警隊行動針對這些不聽政府指令的夜場及桑拿場所,其中1281名外國人和83名本國老板被拘留,滯留外國人持有短期訪問簽證也因此受到了馬來西亞執法部門的強烈關注,由此產生今天這一強制通告也就顯得情有可原了。

      所以各位不是持有配偶簽、工作簽、二家園簽證的,可要引起重視,這也是小曹最近密集發布馬來西亞各種監獄信息的原因,各位take care!

      贊賞

      微信贊賞支付寶贊賞

      Avatar photo
      樓下小曹Ivan,是本站的作者和持續更新人,是打算用一輩子經營好燕窩及大馬生活的人,小曹的左右銘是:“以馬來西亞正品燕窩切入一個多彩的大馬工作生活投資新世界”,【僅接受燕窩老客的免費咨詢thanks】微信louxiawenwan及WhatsApp Line Telegram+6 0111-5225-668 (不接受電話咨詢)【計劃違法者請繞道】

      匯入生活費之靠近新加坡和新山的居鑾監獄Penjara Kluang(3)

      上一篇

      人在中國,如何快速把人民幣轉成馬幣入賬當地銀行?

      下一篇

      你也可能喜歡

      發表評論

      您的電子郵件地址不會被公開。 必填項已用 * 標注

      提示:點擊驗證后方可評論!

      插入圖片

      燕窩官網,精挑細選,絕無漂白!

      馬來西亞移民局各種跑腿業務

      協助快速注冊大馬公司到運營

      文章標簽

      關注小曹公眾號,獲取精華信息

      微信掃一掃

      微信掃一掃
      久久精品*5在热| 亚洲精品国产V片在线观看| 国产精品久久免费视频| 精品国产鲁一鲁一区二区| 国产区精品高清在线观看 | 无码欧精品亚洲日韩一区夜夜嗨 | 97精品国产一区二区三区| 精品日韩亚洲AV无码| 日韩一品在线播放视频一品免费| 国产精品高清全国免费观看| 精品人妻无码一区二区色欲产成人 | 亚洲精品tv久久久久久久久| 久久免费99精品国产自在现线| 这里只有精品视频在线| 日韩欧美中文字幕公布| 国产精品大片天天看片| 中文字幕精品亚洲无线码一区| 国产精品无码不卡一区二区三区| 亚洲第一永久AV网站久久精品男人的天堂AV| 亚洲欧洲日韩在线电影| 中文无码精品A∨在线观看不卡| 亚洲国产精品yw在线观看| 999精品视频这里只有精品| 国产精品亚洲综合网站| 精品国产一区二区三区久久影院| 久久久久国产精品免费免费搜索| 国产精品久久久久久五月尺| 久久精品亚洲综合一品| 国产精品看高国产精品不卡| 日韩人妻无码精品无码中文字幕| 中日韩无砖码一线二线| 欧美日韩精品SUV| 久久精品日韩av无码| 日韩乱码在线观看| 久草这里只有精品| 国产精品美女免费视频观看| 国产午夜亚洲精品理论片不卡 | 国产精品亚洲片夜色在线| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 久久久精品久久久久久96| 精品久久久中文字幕二区|