根據馬來西亞各種媒體傳來的報道顯示,大馬聯邦政府應該會把這個管制令再次延長14天,基本上兩個14天應該是能夠把各種妖魔鬼怪逼出來了吧。
Malaysia will extend a two-week restriction of movement order and unveil a second economic stimulus package as the number of coronavirus cases continue to climb, Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said on Wednesday.確診病例的持續增多,讓新任總理開出了大藥方,所以馬來西亞延長封國管指令會持續到4月14日,其實這個方法還是相當靠譜的,因為一個14天還不能全部讓可能確診的人都出現,那么再來一個14天就基本上能把有病毒感染的倒閉出來了,就是這個代價還真不小,好在各種航空貨運還算通暢,勉強支撐經濟活動的最低限度運轉。
Muhyiddin said the curbs on movement would be extended another two weeks to April 14 as Malaysia had yet to see a decline in the number of new virus cases.
“I know you feel burdened but I don’t have a choice,” Muhyiddin told Malaysians in a televised address. “I have to extend the Movement Control Order for your own safety.”總理說為了大家的安全起見他也是沒有辦法才出此下策了。
It has linked nearly two-thirds of its infections to a religious gathering last month near the capital, Kuala Lumpur, that the government says drew more than 16,000 people. The event is also linked to more than 100 cases across Southeast Asia.這里的王炸主要集中在上次宗教集會的16000人里面出了確診病例,所以這里面到底潛伏了多少疑似病例,大家心中都沒有主,只能通過再來2周把這些人倒逼出來,目前來說宗教活動是風險最大也是最快的病毒傳播方式,至于政府要出臺200億令吉的經濟刺激政策是否覆蓋到每個人,我們就到時且行且觀察了。The government will also unveil a 20 billion ringgit“more comprehensive, people-oriented” economic stimulus package on Friday, Muhyiddin said.
好了如果你需要馬來西亞買關、快速申請馬來西亞工作簽證、馬來西亞學生簽證、查詢馬來西亞移民局黑名單以及采購馬來西亞燕窩,請一定要聯絡小曹喲。
贊賞微信贊賞
支付寶贊賞