東南亞見聞

      馬來西亞有條件行動管制再延長兩周至11月9日(三地)

      廣告
      廣告

      微信掃一掃,分享到朋友圈

      馬來西亞有條件行動管制再延長兩周至11月9日(三地)
      0

      新冠疫情新增確診猛增,馬來西亞有條件行動管制延長啦,如下是相關新聞報道:

      2020-10-26_21-00-22.jpg

      The Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) enforced in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Putrajaya has now been extended for another two weeks until Nov 9.有條件行動管制在馬來西亞三個地方吉隆坡、雪蘭莪和布城宣布延長至下個月9號;  

      The decision was made today under the recommendation of the Ministry of Health (MoH), based on the fact that there are still high-risk locations in the three areas, said Senior Minister (Security Cluster) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob.此項政策有衛生部長提出,原因是新增確診居高不下;

      "So far, the risk assessment conducted by MoH has found that there are still high risk locations for the transmission of Covid-19.居民自由活動引發的新冠高風險仍然存在;

      "Taking into account the risk assessment of the spread of this pandemic, the government has agreed to extend the CMCO in Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Selangor for another 14 days from Oct 27 to Nov 9," Ismail said during his daily Covid-19 press conference.此項建議也被中央政府認可,所以管制延期; 

      On June 7, Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin announced that the nationwide CMCO, scheduled to expire on June 9, will be replaced with the recovery movement control order (RMCO) beginning June 10 until Aug 31 — with looser movement restrictions — which was then further extended until the end of the year. 

      The CMCO has, however, been re-enforced in certain parts of the country due to the rise in the number of new Covid-19 cases, touted as the third wave to hit the country.

      The re-enforcement of CMCO in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Putrajaya, which was first announced on Oct 12, was initially scheduled to last from Oct 14 to Oct 27.  

      有條件行動管制令從10月14號發起至今;

      The number of new Covid-19 cases hit a fresh record today with 1,240 infections, of which 927 were in Sabah.   

      新冠確診新增案例飆升到1240例,非常可怕;

      Selangor has the second highest number of infections, with 176 cases — 109 of which were from existing Covid-19 infection clusters. Another 34 cases were recorded from close contact testing, while a further 33 cases were detected from other Covid-19 testings. 

      其中雪蘭莪州的確診也很多,所以管制還是勢在必行;

      In Kuala Lumpur, 17 new Covid-19 cases were reported today, while no cases were registered in Putrajaya.但是目前在布城的新增確診還是小概率事件;

      所以這個行動管制主要還是根據新增確診來實行布局,希望新增案例可以得到有效控制吧,雖然燕窩還是照常接單發貨~ 

      贊賞

      微信贊賞支付寶贊賞

      Avatar photo
      樓下小曹Ivan,是本站的作者和持續更新人,是打算用一輩子經營好燕窩及大馬生活的人,小曹的左右銘是:“以馬來西亞正品燕窩切入一個多彩的大馬工作生活投資新世界”,【僅接受燕窩老客的免費咨詢thanks】微信louxiawenwan及WhatsApp Line Telegram+6 0111-5225-668 (不接受電話咨詢)【計劃違法者請繞道】

      <多圖>特殊時期的特殊產物,馬來西亞出入境批準函你有嗎?

      上一篇

      今日發貨馬來西亞燕窩500克一盒,看上去感覺蠻多

      下一篇

      你也可能喜歡

      發表評論

      您的電子郵件地址不會被公開。 必填項已用 * 標注

      提示:點擊驗證后方可評論!

      插入圖片

      燕窩官網,精挑細選,絕無漂白!

      馬來西亞移民局各種跑腿業務

      協助快速注冊大馬公司到運營

      文章標簽

      關注小曹公眾號,獲取精華信息

      微信掃一掃

      微信掃一掃
      欧美精品VIDEOSEX性欧美| 国产精品资源一区二区| 免费国内精品久久久久影院| 久久这里精品国产99丫E6| 日韩一级片免费观看| 久久精品a亚洲国产v高清不卡| 第一福利永久视频精品| 91国内揄拍国内精品情侣对白 | 国产精品成人69XXX免费视频| 久久久这里有精品| 国产成人A∨麻豆精品| 亚洲人午夜射精精品日韩| 国产精品国产亚洲区艳妇糸列短篇 | 91精品美女在线| 国产精品林美惠子在线播放| 色综合久久精品亚洲国产| 亚洲AV无码久久精品蜜桃| 日批日韩在线观看| 国产精品白丝AV在线观看播放| 99爱在线精品免费观看| 国产午夜福利精品一区二区三区| 中文字幕日韩wm二在线看| 曰产无码久久久久久精品| 亚洲AV永久无码精品一百度影院| 欧洲熟妇精品视频| 中文字幕精品无码亚洲字| www.日韩av.com| 国产精品久久久久网站| 国产精品久久成人影院| 久久精品中文字幕久久| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久不卡| 国产成人精品实拍在线| 四虎必出精品亚洲高清| 国产精品一二二区| 熟女精品视频一区二区三区 | 91精品观看91久久久久久| 亚洲欧洲精品视频在线观看| 91精品在线国产| 99精品无人区乱码在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久三级| 国产精品日韩一区二区三区|